You can trust us to keep your buildings comfortable, efficient and safe
Commercial and industrial facilities across the Denver Metro and Front Range areas turn to Rocky Mountain Mechanical for business solutions relating to workplace comfort, building environments, low- and medium-temperature refrigeration and energy efficiency. You can count on us to integrate planning, engineering and implementation with operational support for a customized approach to complex building issues. Our services and solutions fall into three main categories:
- Construction. Whether your project is Design-Build or Plan and Spec, our qualified professionals, quality products and experienced contractor teams can guide you through every step, from design phase to construction.
- Building Service and Maintenance. After your building is open and running, we’ll help you design and implement a maintenance schedule to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency and prolong their service life. Our warranties are top in the industry, and should breakdowns occur, response times are handled with the appropriate sense of urgency.
- Retrofit. When existing systems age and become less reliable or energy-efficient, we can recommend and install upgrades and replacements for refrigeration, HVAC and other systems that will help you keep long-term operating costs down.
We install, repair, and maintain a full range of services:
- HVAC, including chillers, boilers, rooftop units, split systems, air handlers and fans
- BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Water treatment
- Ductwork fabrication and installation
- Plumbing, including drain waste and vent, domestic water and gas piping
- Mechanical piping systems, including compressed air and medical gasses
- Automation Systems for comfort, refrigeration and industrial processes
To learn about the full scope of our work, read more about our Solutions and Services.