The region’s premier refrigeration specialist
Our dedicated refrigeration team designs, installs, services and maintains energy efficient, reliable and economical refrigeration systems. Whether cooled by anhydrous ammonia or halocarbon (Freon®), our refrigeration systems are designed with our customers’ specific needs in mind. We are experts in installation, problem solving, maintenance services, parts replacement, oil changes and bulk refrigerant.
All facets of our refrigeration projects are handled in-house, including engineering, field installation, thermal insulation, commissioning, and complete PSM (process safety management) assistance.
We can design and install any Freon® or ammonia refrigeration system, ranging from small commercial split systems to larger build-up systems. Our specialties include:
- Commercial refrigeration
- Industrial refrigeration
- Distribution/cold storage
- Large walk-in freezers and coolers
- Ice skating rink installation and maintenance
- Process refrigeration for petrochemical plants
- Refrigeration for energy industry
- Food warehousing, processing and freezing
- Dairy and brewery refrigeration
- Controlled atmosphere storage
- Blast freezing
- Make-up air units
- Pharmaceutical refrigeration
- Manufacturing and plating processes refrigeration
- Specialized refrigeration applications and cascade systems
We use only the best equipment:
- Authorized distributor for Vilter Manufacturing Industrial Refrigeration Equipment
- Authorized distributor for Kramer Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
- Authorized dealer for Emerson Climate Technologies - Emerson Controls & Valves, Copeland Compressors
- Authorized dealer for Bitzer Compressors
Our in-house refrigeration engineers, masters of 3D CAD modeling and design, ensure that your system is installed seamlessly. We verify the compliance of all calculations related to inventory, energy balance, relief headers, and ventilation.
Service and Repairs
We service all components of a refrigeration system with manufacturer-trained service technicians. Our qualified technicians increase component and system reliability by maintaining, repairing and adjusting your system. As a trusted partner, we are continually looking for opportunities to decrease your operational cost.
Four maintenance agreement levels ensure that your refrigeration systems are kept in top condition. Maintenance agreement holders benefit from automatic scheduling for routine maintenance, priority service during peak times and discounts on labor and materials.